Trudy M. Johnson is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in the State of Colorado.
With over eleven years experience reaching out to women with grief and abuse issues in a nationally known ministry and seven years working as a marriage and family therapist in a Christian counseling facility, Trudy is as a graduate of Trinity Seminary and also Denver Family Play Therapy Institute specializing in helping clients gain freedom from the past and move onto a path of victory for their future.
Read Trudy's articles at YourTango.com
CPR Therapy is the first therapy model professionals can use to help clients process grief after a voluntary pregnancy termination. Disenfranchised grief over a voluntary pregnancy termination can affect therapy outcomes. The presenter herself lived through abortion grief personally and presents the subject with complete compassion and neutrality for anyone in the audience.
Get the book:
Professional Companion Book
This companion book includes all the resources necessary for a counseling professional to guide a client through the C.P.R. book. It gives them a counseling model/therapy plan to work with their clients using the CPR book as the workbook for the client.
Now available as an e-book.
C.P.R. REMOVES THE "NO CRY ZONE" FROM CHOICE DECISIONS.
Here are some things you will learn about your voluntary pregnancy termination ("vpt")
- Why is "vpt" a grief situation?
- What is disenfranchised grief?
- How can I share my "deep dark secret" in safety?
- How do I stay safe while I process the grief?
- How to identify emotions that relate to a choice decision
- How do I tell my story safely?
- How to resolve special situations like cases of rape or adverse pregnancy diagnosis
- How to process multiple voluntary pregnancy termination choices